Small Business FinCredit Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Small Business FinCredit's estimated annual revenue is currently $88.2M per year.
- Small Business FinCredit's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Small Business FinCredit has 420 Employees.
- Small Business FinCredit grew their employee count by 90% last year.
- Small Business FinCredit currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Small Business FinCredit?
Small Business FinCredit India (SBFC), headquartered in Mumbai, is a new-age financial services institution focused on providing credit to small businesses and consumers. Founded in 2017, SBFC acquired the retail lending book along with the existing infrastructure, branch network and employee team of Karvy Financial Services Limited. Backed by an equity infusion of - 845 crores ($ 130 million) from PE investors Lyra Partners and Arpwood Partners, SBFC aims grab the unique opportunity of financing 50 million small business through technology adoption. The company is led by former HDFC Bank senior executive Aseem Dhru as CEO and former Kotak Mahindra Bank senior executive Mahesh Dayani as Chief Business Officer. The company would leverage their experience in ramping up the retail loan book, maintaining strong underwriting practices and in technology adoption.keywords:N/A