Mashreq Global Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mashreq Global Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $124.1M per year.
- Mashreq Global Services's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Mashreq Global Services has 591 Employees.
- Mashreq Global Services grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Mashreq Global Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mashreq Global Services?
Mashreq Global Services (MGS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-headquartered Mashreqbank psc, the oldest private bank in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). MGS was formerly known as NextEdge, a company established in 2005 to provide exclusive technology services to Mashreq. Since inception, we have grown steadily to become a strategic contributor to the bank's ongoing growth, and also, to its future prowess and success. Today, we serve as the bank's global hub dedicated to building various capabilities that address evolving everyday needs, and the future of multiple operations across geographies. We also enhance Mashreq's ability to comply with regulatory requirements, strengthen controls, reduce operating costs, and safeguard millions of customers. As a centre of innovation and excellence for Mashreq, MGS is committed to improving quality, stability, scalability, and sustainability based on international industry best practices.keywords:Banking,Finance