Sitetracker Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sitetracker's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.5M per year.
- Sitetracker received $Undisclosed in venture funding in November 2018.
- Sitetracker's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Sitetracker's total funding is $45M.
- Sitetracker has 238 Employees.
- Sitetracker grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Sitetracker currently has 28 job openings.
What Is Sitetracker?
Our Mission: Power the successful deployment of critical infrastructure Sitetracker, Inc. powers the successful deployment of critical infrastructure. As the global standard for managing high-volume projects, the Sitetracker Platform enables growth-focused innovators to optimize the entire asset lifecycle. From the field to the C-suite, Sitetracker enables stakeholders to perfect how they plan, deploy, maintain, and grow their capital asset portfolios. Market leaders in the telecommunications, utility, smart cities, and alternative energy industries - such as Verizon, Nokia, Fortis, Alphabet, and Panasonic - rely on Sitetracker to manage millions of sites and projects representing over $12 billion of portfolio holdings globally. For more information, visit www.sitetracker.com.keywords:saas