Point Digital Finance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Point Digital Finance's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.2M per year.
- Point Digital Finance received $122.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Point Digital Finance's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Point Digital Finance's total funding is $30.4M.
- Point Digital Finance has 148 Employees.
- Point Digital Finance grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Point Digital Finance currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Point Digital Finance?
Point is the first FinTech platform where homeowners can sell equity in their homes, giving investors access to a new asset class - owner-occupied residential real estate. Historically, the only way a homeowner could unlock the wealth in their home was to take on further debt. Now with Point, they can de-leverage and diversify their wealth so they can invest in their small businesses, make home repairs, pay off debt, or go back to school. Point is the first consumer finance product that is truly aligned with the customer. When the homeowner does well, Point and its investors do well. We are a well-financed, fast-growing startup backed by top investors like Andreessen Horowitz, located in downtown Palo Alto just minutes from Caltrain. Point's founders have previously started TrialPay (acquired by Visa), Yub (acquired by Coupons.com), Metails (acquired by Buy.com), SiteAdvisor (acquired by McAfee), Affirm, SendGrid, and TXN. https://point.comkeywords:Marketplaces, Real Estate Technology, Data