Yubico Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Yubico's estimated annual revenue is currently $70M per year.
- Yubico received $30.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Yubico's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Yubico's total funding is $30M.
- Yubico has 343 Employees.
- Yubico grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Yubico currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Yubico?
Yubico sets new global standards for simple and secure access to computers, servers, and internet accounts. The company's core invention, the YubiKey, delivers strong hardware protection, with a simple touch, across any number of IT systems and online services.The YubiHSM, Yubico's ultra-portable hardware security module, protects sensitive data inside standard servers. Yubico is a leading contributor to the FIDO Universal 2nd Factor open authentication standard, and the company's technology is deployed and loved by 9 of the top 10 internet brands and by millions of users in 160 countries. Founded in 2007, Yubico is privately held, with offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, USA, Australia and Singapore.keywords:saas