Singularity University Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Singularity University's estimated annual revenue is currently $123.5M per year.
- Singularity University received $32.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Singularity University's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Singularity University has 686 Employees.
- Singularity University grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- Singularity University currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Singularity University?
Singularity University (SU) is a benefit corporation headquartered at NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley. SU provides educational programs, innovative partnerships and a startup accelerator to help individuals, businesses, institutions, investors, NGOs and governments understand cutting-edge technologies and how to utilize these technologies to positively impact billions of people. From our inception in 2008, SU has empowered individuals from more than 85 countries to apply exponentially growing technologiesartificial intelligence & robotics, biotechnology, nanotechnology & digital fabrication, networks & computing systems and medicine & neuroscienceto address humanity's grand challenges: education, energy, environment, food, global health, poverty, security, space and water. For daily coverage on key breakthroughs and future trends in exponential technologies, follow Singularity Hub at singularityhub.com.keywords:saas