City Year Seattle / King County Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- City Year Seattle / King County's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- City Year Seattle / King County's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- City Year Seattle / King County has 38 Employees.
- City Year Seattle / King County grew their employee count by 138% last year.
- City Year Seattle / King County currently has 1 job openings.
What Is City Year Seattle / King County?
City Year San Josￃﾃￂﾩ/Silicon Valley is dedicated to helping students and schools succeed. Our mission is to close the opportunity gap through national service by investing meaningful resources in historically under-served communities. Our City Year AmeriCorps members serve full - time in high - need urban schools, where they partner with teachers and school leaders to provide high - impact student, classroom, and school - wide support to help students stay in school and on track to graduate from high school, and prepare for college and career success. Our vision is educational equity- for every student- in every neighborhood in the Bay Area. Currently, we partner with 13 schools within Alum Rock Union School District (ARUSD) and East Side Union High School District (ESUHSD) and support over 7,000 students annually. A proud member of the AmeriCorps national service network, City Year is a public - private partnership, made possible by resources from schools and school districts; local, state, and federal governments; and philanthropic support from corporations, foundations, and individuals.keywords:N/A