Seneca Valley High School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Seneca Valley High School's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.2M per year.
- Seneca Valley High School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Seneca Valley High School has 40 Employees.
- Seneca Valley High School grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Seneca Valley High School currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Seneca Valley High School?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Seneca Valley High School News
Seneca Valley received strong efforts both defensively from Josh Miller and a three-touchdown performance from quarterback Gabe Lawson to ...
Allderdice at Fox Chapel, 7 p.m.; North Alleghney at Central Catholic, 7:30 p.m.; Pine-Richland at Butler, 7:30 p.m.; Shaler at Seneca Valley, ...
Central Catholic 10, Seneca Valley 7. Advertisement. Tap the video player above to watch highlights. Recommended. 'Life can go on': Mom ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|