San Diego State University Women in Business Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- San Diego State University Women in Business's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- San Diego State University Women in Business's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- San Diego State University Women in Business has 87 Employees.
- San Diego State University Women in Business grew their employee count by 248% last year.
- San Diego State University Women in Business currently has 1 job openings.
What Is San Diego State University Women in Business?
"We believe that women and minority groups deserve to be heard and given equal opportunity. We value diversity and inclusion as important aspects of business. While WIB emphasizes success and growth in your career, what really drives us is helping others rise. This is just one way we found that allows us to do that."\n-WIB Founder, Catherine Miranda\n\nMeetings and events consist of activities that prepare students to be successful in the classroom and as future business professionals. This involves activities such as professional workshops, informative speakers, alumni panels, and group discussions. We aim to engage members to think critically about industry news and/or related business issues that intersect with topics like culture, religion, and sexual orientation. In addition to meetings, there will also be opportunities to gain leadership experience, internships, and volunteer hours.keywords:N/A