San Diego Imaging Medical Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- San Diego Imaging Medical Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- San Diego Imaging Medical Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- San Diego Imaging Medical Group has 79 Employees.
- San Diego Imaging Medical Group grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- San Diego Imaging Medical Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is San Diego Imaging Medical Group?
San Diego Imaging (SDI) Medical Group has been providing Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology services to the San Diego Community for over 40 years. We serve 8 area hospitals in San Diego County. These include: Palomar Medical Center, Pomerado Hospital, Rady Children's Hospital, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Sharp Coronado Hospital, Sharp Mary Birch Hospital, Sharp Memorial Hospital, and TriCity Medical Center as well as Sharp and Children's MRI Center. San Diego Imaging also owns and operates four outpatient imaging centers in Chula Vista, Escondido, Kearny Mesa and Oceanside. Our physicians are a progressive group of radiologists; the largest private practice group of board certified radiologists in San Diego County. Most of our physicians are fellowship trained sub-specialists in each major area of imaging. Our physicians have the experience, training, and dedication to meet the health needs of the San Diego Community.keywords:N/A