STIHL Great Britain Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- STIHL Great Britain's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- STIHL Great Britain's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- STIHL Great Britain has 72 Employees.
- STIHL Great Britain grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- STIHL Great Britain currently has 1 job openings.
What Is STIHL Great Britain?
STIHL GB is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the global STIHL Group. In Great Britain, STIHL products are available from more than 650 specialist Approved Dealers who offer expert customer service. The cutting-edge STIHL range spans chainsaws, hedge and grass trimmers, multi-tools, pressure washers, construction tools and more. STIHL's VIKING subsidiary, is a leading manufacturer of lawn mowers, lawn tractors, robotic mowers and other garden equipment. STIHL is the No.1 selling petrol chainsaw brand worldwide; renowned for its revolutionary outdoor power equipment. A family-owned business based in Germany; STIHL employs more than 14,000 staff worldwide and sells product in more than 160 countries globally. STIHL is a proud global technology leader and the only petrol chainsaw manufacturer of all three key chainsaw elements the engine, bar and chain.keywords:N/A