Kings International College Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kings International College's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- Kings International College's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Kings International College has 66 Employees.
- Kings International College grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Kings International College currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kings International College?
Kings International College for Business and the Arts is a small secondary school, of around 500 children, for students aged 11-16 years old in Camberley, Surrey. Providing the right environment for work is crucial whether for business success or for creating a learning climate. From our welcoming 'hotel' style reception area, our networked interactive classrooms through to our large College cafe. It is immediately clear that Kings International College is a little different from most schools. Our Specialist Business and Enterprise College status is reflected not only in the fabric of the College, but also in the way we do things. Kings International College has the advantage of a spacious and attractive green belt site close to Camberley town centre. We recognise that young people in the future will not only need to be well qualified, but will need to be flexible in their learning and develop skills for lifelong learning long after they leave us. This is at the heart of what we are doing with our students, equipping them with these key learning skills whilst helping them achieve academic success and personal maturity.keywords:N/A