SPI Lasers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SPI Lasers's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.9M per year.
- SPI Lasers's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- SPI Lasers has 228 Employees.
- SPI Lasers grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- SPI Lasers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SPI Lasers?
SPI Lasers, a wholly owned subsidiary of the TRUMPF Group, is a leading designer and manufacturer of optical Fiber-based Lasers for use in materials processing applications in a wide range of industries. Headquartered in Southampton, United Kingdom, SPI Lasers was established in 2000 and admitted to AIM on 26 October 2005. SPI Lasers sells its products globally, and has its major business operations, including research and development, and manufacturing, in the United Kingdom, with additional sales and customer support locations in Asia and North America. For more information visit www.spilasers.comkeywords:Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Human Resources Hr,Solar Power,Wind Power