Ryman Hospitality Properties Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ryman Hospitality Properties's estimated annual revenue is currently $1268.7M per year.
- Ryman Hospitality Properties received $392.0M in venture funding in April 2015.
- Ryman Hospitality Properties's estimated revenue per employee is $3,720,595
- Ryman Hospitality Properties has 341 Employees.
- Ryman Hospitality Properties grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Ryman Hospitality Properties currently has 72 job openings.
What Is Ryman Hospitality Properties?
Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ryman Hospitality Properties (NYSE: RHP) specializes in group-oriented, destination hotel assets in urban and resort markets. Our managed assets include a network of four upscale, meetings-focused resorts totaling 7,795 rooms that are managed by world-class lodging operator Marriott International under the Gaylord Hotels brand. Other managed assets include Gaylord Springs Golf Links, the Wildhorse Saloon, the General Jackson Showboat and The Inn at Opryland, a 303-room overflow hotel adjacent to Gaylord Opryland. Ryman Hospitality Properties also operates a number of media and entertainment assets. These assets include the Grand Ole Opry, the legendary weekly showcase of country music's finest performers for nearly 90 years; the Ryman Auditorium, the storied former home of the Grand Ole Opry located in downtown Nashville; and WSM-AM, the Opry's radio home and the only clear-channel station in the U.S. broadcasting music. Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. and/or the employing entity is an equal opportunity employer and employs individuals without regard to any protected EEOC class or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.keywords:Hospitality,Travel