Built Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Built Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.6M per year.
- Built Technologies received $24.0M in venture funding in April 2019.
- Built Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Built Technologies's total funding is $164.1M.
- Built Technologies has 235 Employees.
- Built Technologies grew their employee count by 72% last year.
- Built Technologies currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Built Technologies?
Built Technologies was founded in 2014 out of firsthand frustration with the challenges and pitfalls often associated with construction lending and the belief that technology could transform the loan management process. Built's collaborative software streamlines the collateral monitoring and draw management process - a process widely recognized as highly cumbersome, costly, and fraught with risk. By bringing the draw management process online, Built helps lenders reduce construction loan risk, increase loan profitability, transform the borrower experience, simplify compliance, and provide unprecedented portfolio insights. With Built, lenders have access to real-time data to make more informed decisions on their construction portfolio while simultaneously providing borrowers a convenient, digital experience with faster access to money to push projects forward. Built has begun a rapid growth trajectory. Since January 2017, the company has more than tripled its customer base, which includes small, regional, and national lenders coast-to-coast. In the 30 months since going live, lenders have used the Built platform to manage over $13 billion of construction loan volume. To find out more visit www.getbuilt.com, connect with Built on LinkedIn or follow Built on Twitter at @BuiltTechnology.keywords:saas, Banking,Finance