Roswell Biotechnologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Roswell Biotechnologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.9M per year.
- Roswell Biotechnologies's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Roswell Biotechnologies's total funding is $37M.
- Roswell Biotechnologies has 51 Employees.
- Roswell Biotechnologies grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Roswell Biotechnologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Roswell Biotechnologies?
Roswell Biotechnologies is a molecular electronics company transforming DNA sequencing with their new molecular electronics sequencing platform designed to deliver the disruptive performance required for future biomedical and industrial applications. The platform technology, ENDSeqￃﾢ￢ﾀﾞￂﾢ (Electronic Nano-Device Sequencing), deploys single molecule sensor nanotechnology in a scalable semiconductor chip format, to deliver a dramatic reduction in the cost of genome-sequencing with unprecedented speed, accuracy and simplicity. Roswell is focused on delivering the molecular electronics chip and system that provides a $100, 1-hour whole human genome for use in precision medicine.keywords:N/A