Escient Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Escient Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.2M per year.
- Escient Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Escient Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $117.5M.
- Escient Pharmaceuticals has 40 Employees.
- Escient Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Escient Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Escient Pharmaceuticals?
We are a privately held biotechnology company that is advancing first-in-class G Protein-Coupled Receptor (GPCR)-targeted drugs to address serious, unserved medical needs across a broad range of therapeutic indications. We are focused on unleashing the therapeutic potential of specific orphan GPCRs, including the novel family of Mas-Related G-Protein Receptors (Mrgprs), and will initially pursue medicines for neuro-immuno-inflammatory and autoreactive diseases. Based in San Diego, we are led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs with deep roots in this regionￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs life sciences ecosystem and specific expertise in GPCR drug discovery and development. Escient Pharmaceuticals is supported by top-tier life-sciences investors with a proven track record for identifying and supporting successful, next-generation medicines companies.keywords:N/A