Roadster Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Roadster's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.6M per year.
- Roadster received $15.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Roadster's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Roadster's total funding is $16.8M.
- Roadster has 208 Employees.
- Roadster grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Roadster currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Roadster?
Roadster provides consumer-driven omnichannel Commerce Solutions for today's modern dealership. With Roadster's proprietary technology platform, dealerships can provide hassle-free car buying in-store, online or on the go. From inventory merchandising, to financing/leasing, incentives, trade-ins, service plans and accessories-- Express Storefront delivers near penny perfect deals in a beautifully designed interface that your customers and employees will love. Increase your CSI scores, while significantly reducing dealership sales costs. The company is based in Palo Alto, California, and was founded in late 2013. For more information, please visit https://roadster.com Follow us on social media to get dealership news and tips: Twitter: twitter.com/roadsterusa Facebook: facebook.com/roadsterusa Instagram: www.instagram.com/roadsterusa Read the Roadster blog which brings you expert tips and insight into the dealership industry and trends: blog.roadster.comkeywords:saas, Marketplace,Automotive,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Mobile