Puls Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Puls's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.2M per year.
- Puls received $50.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Puls's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Puls's total funding is $93M.
- Puls has 176 Employees.
- Puls grew their employee count by -25% last year.
- Puls currently has 43 job openings.
What Is Puls?
Puls makes home repairs, installations, and maintenance effortless. Founded in 2015, Puls now operates a nationwide network of 2,500+ technicians in more than 50 markets. Technicians service more than 200 devices and appliances, including phones, TVs, appliances, antennas, garage doors, speakers, doorbells, keyless locks, AI cameras, smart thermostats, and security systems. Retailers, manufacturers, and insurance companies also count on Puls to bring frictionless support to the full life cycle of every device or appliance, from in-store demos and purchases to in-home installations, repairs, and upgrades. By building intelligent, end-to-end support for anything that connects to an outlet, Puls is transforming local technician services for the devices and appliances at the heart of daily life.keywords:On-Demand,Consumer Services