Maravilla Foundation Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Maravilla Foundation's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Maravilla Foundation's estimated revenue per employee is $231,692
- Maravilla Foundation has 39 Employees.
- Maravilla Foundation grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Maravilla Foundation currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Maravilla Foundation?
Maravilla Foundation is a non-profit 501 c (3) company with headquarters based in Los Angeles, with satellite offices in Boyle Heights, Mission Hills, and Lancaster. Founded in the year 1967, Maravilla has remained the industry leader in servicing and strengthening the low-income communities.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Guide Dogs for ...||$100.7M||429||4%||N/A|
|Ultra PRO Inter...||$12M||51||2%||N/A|
|Action Air Cond...||$8.3M||35||17%||N/A|
|Soapy Joe's Car...||$12.3M||52||11%||N/A|
Maravilla Foundation News
Guadalupé Maravilla, assistant professor in the VCUarts ... Earlier this year, he was also awarded a grant from the MAP Fund for his ...
... Mauricio Maravilla of Chula, Rodrigo Sanchez and Harley Shiver of ... The SRTC Foundation is a non-profit corporation whose mission is to ...
(Karen Maravilla / HANDOUT) ... a fundraiser to help launch a foundation in Kyle's name to assist families of children with similar disabilities.