Ravelin Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ravelin Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Ravelin Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Ravelin Technology's total funding is $16M.
- Ravelin Technology has 78 Employees.
- Ravelin Technology grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Ravelin Technology currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Ravelin Technology?
Ravelin is an award-winning fraud detection and prevention platform for online merchants and the payments industry. Ravelin uses a combination of machine learning, graph networks and human insights to detect fraud before the sale happens, saving merchants millions in chargebacks, lost customers and reputational damage.keywords:Finance,Payments,Software Development
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Ravelin Technology News
Continuing our Top 10 tech series of London's most valuable ... Ravelin provides sophisticated technology and dedicated support to help you ...
Ravelin, the London-based company using machine learning to help ... Ravelin has developed machine learning-based technology that helps ...
... that address regulatory challenges through innovative technology. ... Onfido, Darktrace, Qumram, Ravelin, Elliptic, QuanTemplate, DEX ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|