Chainalysis Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Chainalysis's revenue is currently $19.5M per year.
- Chainalysis received $30.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Chainalysis's revenue per employee is $168362
- Chainalysis's total funding is $47.6M.
- Chainalysis has 116 Employees.
- Chainalysis grew their employee count by 66% last year.
- Chainalysis currently has 56 job openings.
What Is Chainalysis?
Chainalysis builds trust in blockchains between people, businesses, and governments. Our Blockchain Intelligence Platform powers our compliance and investigation software for the world's top institutions. With offices in NY, D.C., and Copenhagen, Chainalysis is global and backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. For more information, visit: www.chainalysis.comkeywords:Analytics,Banking,Finance,Information Security,Payments,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|New York Shippi...||N/A||N/A|
New York-based blockchain analytics firm Chainalysis has published an official statement clarifying that it does not collect or sell users'
Blockchain forensics firm Chainalysis has blogged to address possible concerns that its services could be being used to violate crypto users'
Blockchain surveillance company Chainalysis has issued a report on how it collects and uses cryptocurrency transactional data from its clients.
|2016-02-22||$1.6M||Undisclosed||Point Nine Capital||Article|