Chainalysis Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chainalysis's estimated revenue is currently $19.5M per year.
- Chainalysis received $30.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Chainalysis's estimated revenue per employee is $168362
- Chainalysis's total funding is $47.6M.
- Chainalysis has 116 Employees.
- Chainalysis grew their employee count by 66% last year.
- Chainalysis currently has 56 job openings.
What Is Chainalysis?
Chainalysis builds trust in blockchains between people, businesses, and governments. Our Blockchain Intelligence Platform powers our compliance and investigation software for the world's top institutions. With offices in NY, D.C., and Copenhagen, Chainalysis is global and backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. For more information, visit: www.chainalysis.comkeywords:Analytics,Banking,Finance,Information Security,Payments,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|New York Shippi...||N/A||N/A|
Blockchain analytics firm Chainalysis has launched alerts for suspicious transactions across 15 major cryptocurrencies. In a post published on ...
Cryptocurrency compliance startup Chainalysis has launched a new real-time alert feature for its "Chainalysis KYT" solution, the firm announced Thursday.
In a recent press release, Chainalysis announced the launch of Know Your Transaction (KYT). KYT is a real-time anti-money laundering (AML) ...
|2016-02-22||$1.6M||Undisclosed||Point Nine Capital||Article|