DataVisor Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- DataVisor's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.8M per year.
- DataVisor received $40.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- DataVisor's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- DataVisor's total funding is $54.5M.
- DataVisor has 112 Employees.
- DataVisor grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- DataVisor currently has 24 job openings.
What Is DataVisor?
Founded in 2013, DataVisor is the leading fraud detection solution utilizing unsupervised machine learning to detect and prevent modern, sophisticated cyber attacks. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California with offices in Beijing and Shanghai. DataVisor's mission is to build and restore trust online. It's made up of a team of world-class experts in big data infrastructure, machine learning and security. DataVisor provides the only proven application of unsupervised machine learning (UML) at high accuracy and billion account scale for fraud and financial crimes. The DataVisor Platform detects bad actors without needing training data, and often before they can do damage. To date, DataVisor has protected more than 3 billion accounts globally from some of the largest financial institutions and Internet properties in the world, including Pinterest, Yelp, Letgo, Alibaba Group, Dianping, Toutiao, Cheetah Mobile and Tokopedia.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Information Security,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Security