Racktop Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Racktop Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- Racktop Systems received $15.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Racktop Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Racktop Systems's total funding is $15.8M.
- Racktop Systems has 49 Employees.
- Racktop Systems grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Racktop Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Racktop Systems?
RackTop Systems is a leading provider of high-performance Software-Defined Storage embedded with advanced security, encryption and compliance that empowers both government and commercial organizations. With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, RackTop's flagship product, BrickStor, is an all-in-one data storage and management platform that protects sensitive data from cyberattacks while meeting internal and regulatory compliance requirements. Fully configurable and flexible to handle growing data needs, the platform enables enterprises to easily create shared, distributed storage resources'reducing cost and complexity, optimizing operations and improving security. Headquartered in Fulton, Maryland, RackTop was founded in 2010 by veterans of the U.S. intelligence community who have been solving the most complex data and security problems for more than two decades. RackTop's technology has been deployed at numerous organizations in a variety of industries worldwide, including government/DoD/public sector, media/advertising and entertainment, financial services, healthcare, higher education and life sciences, among others. For more information, visit www.racktopsystems.com and follow on Twitter @RackTop.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Physical Storage,Security,Storage