IronNet Cybersecurity Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IronNet Cybersecurity's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.7M per year.
- IronNet Cybersecurity received $78.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- IronNet Cybersecurity's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- IronNet Cybersecurity's total funding is $110.5M.
- IronNet Cybersecurity has 263 Employees.
- IronNet Cybersecurity grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- IronNet Cybersecurity currently has 14 job openings.
What Is IronNet Cybersecurity?
At IronNet, our mission is to develop cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions to defend companies, industries and nations from advanced threats. Our products and services provide the high-fidelity detection and visibility to close dangerous gaps in an enterprise's security infrastructure. Using a combination of massive scale analytics, tradecraft expertise, integrated cyber hunt, and a game-changing collective defense capability, we help enterprises demonstrably reduce cyber risk in their environments and across their industry sector. Our team has unmatched experience on the front lines defending against nation-state level cyber threats for commercial, military, and government organizations. We are hackers, technologists, data scientists, engineers, and leaders. The Mission Continues.keywords:Enterprise Software,Security