Arctic Wolf Networks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Arctic Wolf Networks's estimated annual revenue is currently $153.6M per year.
- Arctic Wolf Networks received $45.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Arctic Wolf Networks's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Arctic Wolf Networks's total funding is $348.2M.
- Arctic Wolf Networks has 753 Employees.
- Arctic Wolf Networks grew their employee count by 70% last year.
- Arctic Wolf Networks currently has 84 job openings.
What Is Arctic Wolf Networks?
Arctic Wolf Networks provides SOC-as-a-service that makes every link in the security chain stronger. To effectively combat cyber threats, AWN CyberSOC relies on a one-two punch of human expertise and machine intelligence. It's not a product but a discipline, where dedicated Concierge Security Engineers tackle security matters using the full spectrum of defense mechanisms for prevention, detection and response. The turnkey service includes a proprietary SIEM, requires no additional staff, and deploys in minutes. Value is delivered every day without any upfront costs or long term contracts. The cloud-based Arctic Wolf CyberSOC service provides even the smallest companies the peace of mind to ensure they are always protected.keywords:Banking,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Physical Security,Security