RPM Performance Coatings Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RPM Performance Coatings Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $18M per year.
- RPM Performance Coatings Group's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- RPM Performance Coatings Group has 62 Employees.
- RPM Performance Coatings Group grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- RPM Performance Coatings Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is RPM Performance Coatings Group?
RPM Performance Coatings is a strategic operating unit of RPM International Inc. RPM Performance Coatings joins exceptional products, technologies, service and individuals together to provide a comprehensive building solution package to markets in more than 25 countries. The company, which is currently producing over one billion dollars in sales, with half of those sales outside the USA, was formed in 1997 and has acquired over ten leader-in-industry companies that share best practices and wide ranging resources to deliver unsurpassed value.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
RPM Performance Coatings Group News
RPM reported solid fourth-quarter fiscal 2019 earnings. ... Performance Coatings Group revenues are expected to increase in the ...
Access Global Wood Coating Market Research Report Details at: at ... Paint, Valspar Corporation, Sherwin Williams, San Marco Group, RPM Inc, Brillux, ... of Wood Coating are also assessed on the basis of their performance.
It presents an elementary pattern of the High-Performance Coatings market, that ... RPM International Inc., Valspar, Axalta, BASF Group, Sacal, ...