RDO Equipment Australia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RDO Equipment Australia's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.5M per year.
- RDO Equipment Australia's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- RDO Equipment Australia has 129 Employees.
- RDO Equipment Australia grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- RDO Equipment Australia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RDO Equipment Australia?
RDO Equipment is the largest John Deere dealer group in the world. As a global organisation, RDO Equipment manages more than 100 locations worldwide. Our business in Australia began in 2012 when RDO Equipment acquired a 50% interest in Vanderfield, a 14-store John Deere agricultural equipment dealership based in Toowoomba. In 2015, our Australian footprint expanded with an investment in Vermeer Australia, which along with our Vermeer sales in the United States and Russia makes RDO Equipment the world?s largest Vermeer dealer.keywords:N/A