Continental Diamond Tool Corporation Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Continental Diamond Tool Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.4M per year.
- Continental Diamond Tool Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $327,171
- Continental Diamond Tool Corporation has 41 Employees.
- Continental Diamond Tool Corporation grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Continental Diamond Tool Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
|Peter Wyall||Finance Director|
|Sauder Sheila||Director of Administration|
What Is Continental Diamond Tool Corporation?
CDT specializes in the design, manufacture, and application of Diamond & CBN grinding wheels and tools. We provide a wide assortment of Electroplated, Resin Bond, Metal Bond, and Vitrified Bond products for numerous industrial applications, including Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Electronics, Power Generation, and more. Our affordable quality, precise customization, and personalized support are setting the new standard in our industry.keywords:Cleantech,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Hoosier Crane S...||$15.5M||47||12%||N/A|
|Bulk Equipment ...||$11.6M||35||35%||N/A|
Continental Diamond Tool Corporation News
Continental Diamond Tool, a producer of superabrasive grinding wheels ... Bedel, President of the Indiana Economic Development Corporation ...
The Indiana Economic Development Corp. offered Continental Diamond Tool up to $1.2 million in conditional tax credits based on its plans.
... Koninklijke Philips N.V., APEX MEDICAL CORP., Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare ... use of industry-best primary and secondary research methodologies and tools.
Continental Diamond Tool Corporation Hiring Plans
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|
|2014-06-11||47||New Haven, IN||Article|