QuickStart Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QuickStart's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.7M per year.
- QuickStart received $2.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- QuickStart's estimated revenue per employee is $180,824
- QuickStart's total funding is $25.9M.
- QuickStart has 170 Employees.
- QuickStart grew their employee count by -20% last year.
- QuickStart currently has 7 job openings.
What Is QuickStart?
Based out of Austin, Texas, QuickStart is one of the leading IT skills training providers in the industry. Accredited by Microsoft, Cisco, NetApp, CompTIA, ITIL, and a number of other leading certification bodies, we provide the best in online training through self-paced courses and instructor-led classes. Our cognitive learning platform is integrated with artificial intelligence and enables multi-modal knowledge transfer. We help organizations transform IT project performance and career growth through our cognitive learning platform in all major technology domains. The domains we cover include application development, data science, information security, cloud computing, DevOps, IT Ops, and more.keywords:saas