QuickRide Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QuickRide's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.6M per year.
- QuickRide's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- QuickRide has 211 Employees.
- QuickRide grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- QuickRide currently has 1 job openings.
What Is QuickRide?
Quick Ride is cross-platform mobile Ridesharing app designed and developed to bring the commuter's together. CITIES WHERE OUR SERVICES AVAILABLE: 1. Bengaluru 2. Hyderabad 3. Chennai 4. Pune 5. Kochi Features of QuickRide : Economical & Efficient: a]Sharing of resources b]Conveyance at the Cost of Volvo c]Common chat window Security: a]Only verified users b]Complete freedom to choose co riders c] Feedback and rating d]Preconfigured Emergency notification QUICK: a] Dynamic algorithm b] One click repetition of rides We use credit point system. Register with us and get welcome credit for free!!! When you go high on credit you can refuel or use the credits to take rides on weekend when Low on credit offer rides or Redeem credits. Our Vision is to make Commuting easy. Android https://goo.gl/h1TUo1 iOS http://ow.ly/Zf8EMkeywords:N/A