Qlearsite Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Qlearsite's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- Qlearsite received $7.7M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Qlearsite's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Qlearsite's total funding is $7.7M.
- Qlearsite has 51 Employees.
- Qlearsite grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Qlearsite currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Qlearsite?
Qlearsite helps businesses become more successful by making smart, informed decisions about their people. Improvements in workforce productivity can only be achieved if leaders are aware of what their people are doing and how they are feeling. Qlearsite makes this possible by equipping business leaders with essential insights to support the planning and execution of workforce strategy. Our web based analytics platform works with existing systems to utilise all data sources within an organisation. In combining; behavioural, demographic and performance data we help teams direct and engage their workforce. Using pioneering AI and natural language processing techniques, Qlearsite processes workforce data at enterprise scale, to extract key themes and sentiment that would otherwise be overlooked by existing HR tools. With Qlearsite's technology organisations have experienced significant financial and cultural benefits associated with improved engagement, reduced absenteeism, lower levels of attrition and much better targeting of talent.keywords:Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics