QTC Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QTC Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $310.5M per year.
- QTC Management's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- QTC Management has 1150 Employees.
- QTC Management grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- QTC Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is QTC Management?
QTC was founded in 1981 to provide quality, timely and cost-effective services to disability organizations nationwide. QTC pioneered the development and implementation of the most comprehensive medical disability evaluation software in the industry--making us the trusted leading provider of disability examinations in the nation. Since inception, QTC has grown to include 29 medical evaluation facilities (MEF) and a national provider network that is over 7,000 members strong. Our providers are pre-screened, qualified, fully credentialed and oriented to ensure quality reports are delivered the first time, every time.keywords:N/A