Productboard Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Productboard's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.7M per year.
- Productboard received $125.0M in venture funding in February 2022.
- Productboard's estimated revenue per employee is $135,519
- Productboard's total funding is $262M.
- Productboard's pricing is $240 per year.
- Productboard's current valuation is $1.7B. (February 2022)
- Productboard has 507 Employees.
- Productboard grew their employee count by 91% last year.
Productboard Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Productboard?
Productboard is a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, Zoom, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. With offices in San Francisco, Prague, and Vancouver, Productboard is backed by leading investors like Dragoneer Investment Group, Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures. Learn more at productboard.com.keywords:product management, roadmaps
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Dapulse, Wrike, Fieldbook, Appfluence, Receptive, Productboard, Scr Soft Technologies, Leangears, Accept Software, Sopheon. Market factors could use prospect...
... Scope And Outlook | Wrike, dapulse, Appfluence, Fieldbook, SCR Soft Technologies, productboard, Receptive, Accept Software, Sopheon, Accompa.
Raissi joins Productboard from Atlassian, and will report to CEO Hubert Palan. She will lead Productboard's global people teams across North...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|2022-02-02||$125.0M||D||Dragoneer, Tiger Global||Article|