ProVation Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ProVation Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $32M per year.
- ProVation Medical received $2.0M in venture funding in April 2003.
- ProVation Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ProVation Medical has 221 Employees.
- ProVation Medical grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- ProVation Medical currently has 3 job openings.
What Is ProVation Medical?
Provation software solutions drive productivity in health systems, hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers by streamlining workflows for procedure documentation, and order set and care plan management. Our innovative software helps maximize reimbursement and cost reductions, while improving clinical efficiency and patient outcomes. Provation's product suite includes: Provation® MD, Provation® MultiCaregiver, Provation® Order Sets, Provation® Care Plans, and Provation® Clinic Note. Provation is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN and is owned by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. More information is available at www.provationmedical.com.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals