Prison University Project Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Prison University Project's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- Prison University Project's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Prison University Project has 77 Employees.
- Prison University Project grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Prison University Project currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Prison University Project?
The mission of the Prison University Project is to provide excellent higher education programs to people incarcerated at San Quentin State Prison; to create a replicable model for such programs; and to stimulate public awareness and meaningful dialogue about higher education and criminal justice in California. Our central goal is to set a world-class example of a radically inclusive, academically rigorous, student-centered liberal arts college that happens to be located within a prison. We are above all committed to demonstrating both the central importance and the possibility of meeting the needs of students who often face a broad array of challenges that have until now caused them to be left behind. To achieve these goals we strive to meet each student where he is, and to provide the individualized support that is needed.keywords:N/A