Prelude Fertility Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Prelude Fertility's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.2M per year.
- Prelude Fertility's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Prelude Fertility has 71 Employees.
- Prelude Fertility grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Prelude Fertility currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Prelude Fertility?
Prelude, a comprehensive fertility company focused on providing proactive fertility care to improve people's chances of having healthy babies when they're ready. With more people delaying childbirth until their 30s and 40s to complete their education, pursue careers, or find the right partner, Prelude aims to give people more reproductive choices and control over their biological clocks using The Prelude Method. The Prelude Method is a four-step process that includes egg and sperm freezing, genetic testing, embryo creation, and single embryo transfer. Currently, around 18% of women never get to have a baby and another 20% have just one baby when they wanted more. By coupling earlier decision-making with the latest reproductive science and technology, The Prelude Method can dramatically increase the probability of having a healthy baby and decrease the chances of requiring infertility therapy later in life.keywords:N/A