Pain Treatment Centers of America Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Pain Treatment Centers of America's revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Pain Treatment Centers of America's revenue per employee is $270000
- Pain Treatment Centers of America has 32 Employees.
- Pain Treatment Centers of America grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Pain Treatment Centers of America currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Pain Treatment Centers of America?
Pain Treatment Centers of America aims to put our patients back in control of their lives. Our physicians and nurse practitioners understand how chronic pain can invade, capture, and disrupt the lives of those who suffer from it, and it is our mission to leverage unrivaled compassion and expertise to restore our patients functionality and improve the quality of their daily lives. We accept that challenge and truly appreciate the trust our many patients have placed in us towards achieving this very important goal.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Rock Dental Bra...||$22.1M||91||11%|
|Ozark Medical C...||$7.6M||31||11%|
|Pain Treatment ...||$8.6M||32||23%|
Pain Treatment Centers of America News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Pain Treatment Centers of America offers a variety of minimally invasive pain treatment procedures to help you achieve
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas — Pain Treatment Centers of America has a team of doctors working to find solutions for your chronic pain.