Diameter Health Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Diameter Health's estimated revenue is currently $5.4M per year.
- Diameter Health received $1.8M in venture funding in February 2016.
- Diameter Health's estimated revenue per employee is $160000
- Diameter Health's total funding is $12.7M.
- Diameter Health has 34 Employees.
- Diameter Health grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Diameter Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Diameter Health?
Diameter Health was founded in 2013 with the goal of transforming healthcare through clinical intelligence. The company develops software solutions that: - Scale through the use of interoperability standards. - Leverage clinical analytics to normalize and understand the wealth of data in Electronic Health Records (EHRs). - Utilize lean application design to empower organizations to deliver superior care. As a provider using EHR technology for Meaningful Use, Diameter Health offers a range of processing and predictive analytic solutions to fit your needs. We can assess patient risk, integrate information across practices and optimize resource utilization, all through the intelligent use of data.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|C H O C||N/A||69||6%|
Diameter Health News
Diameter Health first attained NCQA eMeasure certification from NCQA. The company then used the test report from NCQA's ONC-Authorized ...
15, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Diameter Health, developer of the leading clinical data integration platform, today announced partnerships ...
Optum Ventures joins existing Diameter Health investors Activate Venture Partners, Connecticut Innovations, Excelerate Health Ventures and ...
Diameter Health Funding