Precision Micro Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Precision Micro's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.5M per year.
- Precision Micro's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Precision Micro has 55 Employees.
- Precision Micro grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Precision Micro currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Precision Micro?
Precision Micro is a production photo chemical etching specialist, producing more than 50 million components each year for industry-leading names and having the capacity to fulfil even the highest-volume orders. What we do You imagine the concept. We make it a reality. From high-performance aerospace and automotive alloys to hard-to-machine medical grade titanium, we work with you to design then photo-etch precision, complex, burr and stress-free components to the most exacting specifications, with pinpoint precision. Making a better today for our customers We solve challenges through a unique fusion of art and science: creativity and imagination with scientific focus. We apply this fusion to photo-etch the products customers rely on to make today safer, more reliable, comfortable and efficient. Through art and science in world-class manufacturing, we help them make a better today.keywords:N/A