Midlands Arts Centre Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Midlands Arts Centre's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.2M per year.
- Midlands Arts Centre's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Midlands Arts Centre has 118 Employees.
- Midlands Arts Centre grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Midlands Arts Centre currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Midlands Arts Centre?
Midlands Arts Centre is a contemporary arts centre and charity, set in the magnificent surroundings of Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham. MAC is VisitEngland's Top Free Visitor Attraction in the West Midlands (11th nationally) and receives over 1m visits per annum. Originally opened in 1962, MAC reopened in May 2010 after extensive refurbishment and is a hub of creativity and learning in the Midlands, offering over 150 creative courses and workshops for children, young people and adults each week. With four performance auditoria including an outdoor arena, rehearsal and media studios, a cinema, visual art galleries, café and bar, MAC presents a broad range of contemporary work from both emerging and established artists across genres. The whole building offers free WiFi access and there's a wide range of rooms for hire for meetings, conferences, hospitality, performances and rehearsals. Registered Charity Number: 528979 Registered Company Number: 718349keywords:N/A