Portage Mutual Insurance Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Portage Mutual Insurance's estimated revenue is currently $29.5M per year.
- Portage Mutual Insurance's estimated revenue per employee is $209078
- Portage Mutual Insurance has 141 Employees.
- Portage Mutual Insurance grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Portage Mutual Insurance currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Portage Mutual Insurance?
The Portage la Prairie Mutual Insurance Company was organized October 2, 1884, based on the underlying principles of security, integrity, hard work and personalized service. Over the years, we've made a lot of changes in the way we do business. We've expanded our products and services and built a reputation as one of the most responsive property and casualty insurers in Canada. But the underlying principles that guide our company -and the friendly, small town style of doing business- remain the same. As a 100 per cent Canadian-owned mutual insurance company, the success of Portage Mutual depends upon serving policyholders with fairness, and showing genuine concern for their security. We do this by providing reasonably priced, flexible insurance products and by supporting our brokers with exemplary service.keywords:Data Storage,Finance,Household & Personal Products,Insurance,Personal Products,Physical Security,Security,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Portage Mutual ...||$29.5M||141||5%|
|Manitoba Blue C...||$33.4M||159||5%|