Manitoba Blue Cross Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Manitoba Blue Cross's estimated revenue is currently $33.4M per year.
- Manitoba Blue Cross's estimated revenue per employee is $210314
- Manitoba Blue Cross has 159 Employees.
- Manitoba Blue Cross grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Manitoba Blue Cross currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Manitoba Blue Cross?
Manitoba Blue Cross is a not-for-profit organization operated by Manitobans for Manitobans offering essential services within the supplementary health care and travel benefit fields. More than just a company, we work hard to reflect the unique Manitoba spirit of caring and concern for others. We meet the needs of the individual by making a point of listening to the people we serve and constantly updating our products and services to deliver what employers want most to offer their staff. Manitoba Blue Cross is also a large provider of group health and dental benefits, health spending accounts and employee assistance programs. Through the Blue Cross Life Insurance Company of Canada, we round out our benefit offerings with group life, weekly indemnity and long term disability insurance.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Portage Mutual ...||$29.5M||141||5%|
|Manitoba Blue C...||$33.4M||159||5%|