Pine River Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pine River Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.5M per year.
- Pine River Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Pine River Institute has 76 Employees.
- Pine River Institute grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Pine River Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pine River Institute?
Residential treatment for youth 13-19 struggling with addictive behaviours and frequently other mental health issues. Our program is comprised of four seamless phases: Wilderness, Residence, Transition & Aftercare. We are a family-centred program where wilderness, therapeutic, and academic programs come together in a unique, integrated treatment and education model grounded in best practices for addiction treatment for youth. We are a not-for-profit organization. We receive funding support from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care via the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TC LHIN) for 29 beds, and we offer fee-for-service beds as well. We offer continuous intake and operate 365 days a year, 24 hours per day. Length of stay is variable. Pine River is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).keywords:N/A