Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto Branch Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto Branch's estimated revenue is currently $27.8M per year.
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto Branch's estimated revenue per employee is $231750
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto Branch has 120 Employees.
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto Branch grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto Branch currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Canadian Mental Health Association - Toronto Branch?
CMHA is a nation-wide, charitable organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness. CMHA's Vision is Mentally healthy people in a healthy society. CMHA Toronto was formed in 1953. CMHA Toronto serves more than 8,000 clients each year. CMHA Toronto employs over 220 Full Time Employees. CMHA Toronto has eleven sites across the city. CMHA Toronto is the largest community-based mental health agency in Canada. We serve all members of our diverse city, regardless of race, culture, religion, gender identity, ability, or age, providing them with: Community support services to those living with mental illness Education and mental health promotion services for all members of the community CMHA Toronto is committed to helping people with mental health challenges to live, work, and belong in our community.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Kids Help Phone||$48.6M||196||-1%|
|Services and Ho...||$27.5M||121||6%|
|The George Hull...||$12.4M||53||6%|
|LOFT Community ...||$44.8M||187||10%|
|Pine River Inst...||$12.2M||53||6%|