Parachute Home Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Parachute Home's estimated annual revenue is currently $35M per year.
- Parachute Home received $30.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Parachute Home's estimated revenue per employee is $151,515
- Parachute Home's total funding is $44.8M.
- Parachute Home has 231 Employees.
- Parachute Home grew their employee count by 52% last year.
What Is Parachute Home?
Parachute makes premium quality home essentials to enhance your life. We believe that high quality, smart design and personal comfort shouldn't cost a fortune - and that above all - you should start and end your day feeling your very best. Discover our Bedding and Bath Collections now.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products,Retail
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Parachute Home News
Although it has expanded into multiple home furnishings categories, bedding is still Parachute's biggest seller. Los Angeles Parachute is...
The stadium, home of the Washington Nationals baseball team, is a little more than a mile away from the U.S. Capitol.
Parachute Home has signed a long-term lease to occupy 2,500 square feet at the Oakbrook Center in Oak Brook, Illinois, where its new store will...
Design Enthusiast and founder of Parachute Ariel Kaye joined us live with easy ways to transition your home decor for the fall season.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Parachute Home Funding
|2016-12-05||$Undisclosed||A||Grace Beauty Capital||Article|
|2018-06-28||$30.0M||C||H.I.G. Growth Partners||Article|