Brooklinen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brooklinen's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.2M per year.
- Brooklinen received $10.0M in venture funding in March 2017.
- Brooklinen's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Brooklinen's total funding is $10.2M.
- Brooklinen has 89 Employees.
- Brooklinen grew their employee count by 75% last year.
- Brooklinen currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Quest Service G...||$32.9M||145||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Raymour & Flani...||$742.5M||3271||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Rent The Runway||$198.6M||875||-26%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Brooklinen?
Simple, beautiful bedroom basics delivered straight to your door. We have a commitment to offering the best possible versatile home goods at accessible prices.keywords:E-Commerce,Food & Beverages,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products,Retail
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Brooklinen makes some of the best cotton and linen sheets that the Good Housekeeping Institute has ever tested, and right now, these sheets, ...
Not only is this your opportunity to score a rare deal on Brooklinen's crazy-soft sheets, but you can also decorate the rest of your space at a ...
Brooklinen has been one of the Insider Picks team's favorite bedding companies for years, making sheets and comforters we simply love.