Palladium Equity Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Palladium Equity Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Palladium Equity Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Palladium Equity Partners has 77 Employees.
- Palladium Equity Partners grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Palladium Equity Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Palladium Equity Partners?
*Firm Overview* Since its founding in 1997, Palladium has invested over $2.0 billion of capital in 33 platform investments and more than 125 add-on acquisitions. Palladiumâ€™s Principals have significant experience in consumer, services, industrials, and healthcare businesses, with a special focus on founder/family-owned businesses and companies we believe will benefit from the growth in the U.S. Hispanic population. In June 2017, Palladium announced the first closing of Palladium Equity Partners V, L.P., which has a target size of $1.5 billion. *Investment Parameters* Investment Size $50 million to $150 million of equity capital Target Company Size EBITDA between $10 million and $75 million Geographic Focus United States Select Latin American opportunities Key Industries Consumer Services Industrials Healthcare Ownership Control-oriented Capital Uses Management Buyouts Growth Capital Financing Corporate Divestitures and Recapitalizationskeywords:N/A