Private Division Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Private Division's estimated annual revenue is currently $21M per year.
- Private Division's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Private Division has 104 Employees.
- Private Division grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Private Division currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Private Division?
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent at studios including Obsidian Entertainment, The Outsiders, Panache Digital Games, and V1 Interactive. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle and Munich.keywords:N/A