MENTIS Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MENTIS Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- MENTIS Software's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- MENTIS Software has 63 Employees.
- MENTIS Software grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- MENTIS Software currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MENTIS Software?
MENTIS is the leading provider of sensitive information management solutions for the enterprise. Sensitive information, both personal and corporate, is collected and stored in corporate databases. The risk of data breach, and the potential for catastrophic financial losses and substantial punitive penalties, requires that enterprises put in place the best possible protections. The MENTIS sensitive information management platform provides a comprehensive suite of tools to identify, protect and manage sensitive information in production and non-production databases and applications. MENTIS automates the sensitive information discovery process for your applications and databases and has pre-built controls for auditing, masking, monitoring, and reporting for rapid deployment in PeopleSoft and Oracle E-Business environments.keywords:Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Software Development,Storage